Sweet Tree Review accepts submissions on a year-round basis. Please read the following guidelines before submitting your work:
- Sweet Tree operates through a blind submission process. Please do not include your name or identifying information on your submission document or in the title. Submissions that disregard this guideline will be automatically rejected.
- We accept poetry – up to 5 poems, all in one document, no more than 10 pages.
- We accept fiction and non-fiction – up to 7,500 words, double-spaced, 12 point font.
- Please include a brief biographical statement in your cover letter. The statement should be written in third person and no more than 150 words.
- Sweet Tree accepts simultaneous submissions. In the event that your work is accepted elsewhere, please notify us immediately. We do not accept previously published work.
- Sweet Tree Review requests First North American Serial Rights. After publication, all rights revert to the author. All accepted work will be archived online. In addition, we ask that any future publications of the accepted work are acknowledged back to Sweet Tree Review.
- Please wait to hear from us about work you have previously submitted before submitting again.
- Expect a response from us within 3 months. If you have not heard from us within that time, feel free to send an inquiry email to email@example.com.